UMF Mānuka Honey 8+ for Kids
This product is currently sold out.
Honey for Kids - UMF® 8+ Manuka Honey
Hi, my name is Bizzy the bee,
and guess where I'm going?
Down to where the flowers
are budding and growing,
There I'll find some nectar
a yummy little treat,
To make into some honey
that's good for you to eat.
Bizzy the Bee has fun Bee facts for kids hidden under his lid sticker, and a poem on the jar label to ensure that kids are learning about Bees and therefore caring for their health and their environment.
- Suitable for kids 1 year of age and over
- Making honey fun for Kids to eat
- UMF® 8+ guarantees the level of UMF® is between UMF® 8 and UMF® 10
- The special UMF® property is not found in all Manuka honey
- Natural alternative to sugar and sweeteners.
- 100% New Zealand made.
- No added colours, additives, flavours or preservatives.
- Each batch of UMF® Manuka honey is tested and certified by accredited laboratories in New Zealand.
How It Works:
The UMF® grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey, and assures purity & quality, please see www.umf.org.nz.
For thousands of years honey has been known for its special properties. Certain honeys from specific plants have a greater range of attributes than others, and the honey that comes from some varieties of the New Zealand Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) is one of these.
Spread generously onto bread or toast, enjoy as an eating experience by itself, or mix with warm water and enjoy as a soothing drink. Delicious when added to a marinade and/or used as a cooking agent. Add as required into herbal or Asian teas, marinades, and Asian cooking.
Caution: Do not give honey to babies under 1 year of age.